It’s been raining here for over a week non-stop. It doesn’t bother me, OH NO, but it does set me into a autumn/winter mood. I had to be careful not to bake any Christmas treats in the last couple of days. So I forced myself for something summer calls for. And I’ve found these lovely Peach and Honey Bundt Cakes on Fräulein Cupcake‘s Blog. I have altered them ever so slightly and I think they taste delicious.
Ingredients 1. Mix the first five ingredients together in a bowl. Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven at 210°.
Peach and Honey Mini Bundt Cakes
35g melted butter
15g caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
1 tbsp rum
30g all-purpose four
10g grounded almonds
2. Add the egg and mix well.
3. Purée 25g of the peach and cut the other 25g into tiny pieces.
4. Add the flour and almonds, mix well.
6. Now add the purée and the the small pieces of peach and mix again.
7. Fill the tin with the mixture.
1. Mix the first five ingredients together in a bowl.
Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven at 210°.
The original recipe was a bit too nutty for my taste, so I replace some nuts with flour and added more Peach. It really is wonderfully satisfying coming home from a long day at word and mushing up a Peach. 🙂 I can only recommend it!
I shall bring these little treats to Fiesta Friday which Angie is hosting. Thanks again Angie. You are such a wonderful host.