The wonderful Sarah from Sarah’s Kitchen has once again honoured me with an Award. The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This lady is such a sweetheart, always supportive and funny and now she has even given me another award. I’ve only been blogging since May and I keep thinking that this or that could be improved. My recipes could be better or my pictures, I should take more time to make everything look better or simply to avoid silly grammatical errors. I suppose I’ll always be the critic. But now one of my fellow bloggers thinks I am inspiring. That is sooo awesome. I can’t quite believe it, but Sarah wouldn’t lie, would she?😉
Thank you so much Sarah, you have certainly be an inspiration for me too (a shame I can’t nominate you back).
In order to accept this wonderful nominations I ought to do the following:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- Proudly display the logo on your blog and follow the bloggers who nominated you
So next up would be the seven facts about me. Let me think of something you don’t know yet (is there something left):
1. I like strong drinks. A schnaps after dinner? Anytime. Best of all: A good old Williams (pear).
2. If I could have a superpower I’d like to be invisible. Ooo all they things I’d see…
3. I haven’t got an awful lot of friends, but there are 3 ladies I wouldn’t trade for anything in the world. Wanna meet them?
The picture was taken this June at my birthday drinks get-together.
4. My favourite movie of all times is “As it is in Heaven”, a Swedish production.
5. I loooove myself a cup of tea. I have a big box with at least 20 different flavours sitting in the kitchen. At the moment I am hooked on Twinings Rasperry and Lemon flavours.. Ooo yes..!
6. I am a sloth and glutton all in one. An afternoon on the couch? Yup, that’s me.
7. You want to get rid of my at a party or just generally? Just offer me some coriander and I am gone.
I didn’t know they were so many facts about me.🙂 But let’s nominate some wonderful ladies now:
- Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- Sadia at Savory and Sweet Food
- Just Nice Stuff
- Jennie at Scarletscorchdroppers
- Kristen at The Peanutbutter Jar
- Nancy at Nancycreative
- Prudy at Butter, Basil and Breadcrumbs
- Olga at Ocean View Kitchen
- Jess at Cooking is my Sport
- Ngan at Ngan Made It
- Callie at Flour and Fancy
- Andrea at Cooking with a Wallflower
- Vidya at Traditionally Moderm Food
- Panz at Ice Cream Magazine
- Leslie at My Year of Cupcakes
Once again thank you so much for this lovely nominations.